Monday, December 18, 2006

the three once thoughts

I once thought that love is not only a feeling but a commitment to love that person you love
But now I thought that love can be consumed. Once you've consumed a person's love, you have to find another love to consume.
Once I was filled and overwhelmed with love just like a jar of water, all filled up.
I poured everything unto the cup and she drank it all up. Maybe that's why I'm all empty inside.
somebody please fill me up again. . .
I turned my back to the ones I love. My brothers, my friends, and even my family just for love.
I didn't ask the same from you. I just wanted your love. . .
Though I don't regret having given all my love.
But where am I now? Where will I go after giving me up?
I guess I can give love one more shot,
in some magic place and time. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home